The President of TWPF (along with the Executive team) serves as a primary creative force and public representative of TWP Foundation and work with the board, staff, and other stakeholders to set the vision for the Press’ future. The President’s responsibilities include:
- working with the Board and Staff to revise and modify the existing strategic plan to meet the needs of a changing publishing environment.
- communicating the goals of the strategic plan both internally and externally so that all stakeholders understand their role and responsibility in making the plan a reality.
- providing strong, effective, clear leadership for a group of committed staff members.
- setting high standards for professionalism, work product, and collegiality.
FUNDRAISING AND SUSTAINABILITY
- working closely with a committed board and staff, create and grow sources of contributed and earned income to support an operating budget and to build the long-term financial sustainability of the organization.